No mast but the rest in good running condition.
Was worth 25k.
Freeport, Grand Bahama
C&C 34 has a great interior layout and also spacious and comfortable enough. It has one double V berth and one smaller berth at the back. Great boat for all those who are evening racers or weekend cruiser. She’ll be your all-purpose racer/cruiser.
C&C 34 ‘Poly N Easy’ was in the boatyard during hurricane Dorian and was dismasted. Hull and interior are undamaged. The boat drives and steers well and hence is in good condition. Also, mainsail and 2 headsails are in good condition.
- Below is the list of things in working condition:
- Electrical and electronics all working
- Raymarine nav instruments, new Garmin GPS plotter.
- Stove, oven, fridge, water pump, bilge pump, solar panel, all working
- Electric windlass, anchor and chain in good condition
- Boom undamaged,
Furler is reusable. Mast needs to be replaced and sail away.
For more information please contact us at Harbor Shoppers.
Get more details by WhatsApp (click on the WhatsApp icon on this page), or find more contact details from the profile icon on this page.