- Blue Hull with a great shine and no dock rash!
- Bow Thruster
- Camper enclosure
- Central Vac
- Separate shower
- Great layout with lots of room!
- Many upgrades including new Infinity flooring and an amazing JL/Fusion Bluetooth audio system with 4 flat-screen TVs!
- The gen-set has 300 hours.
- Mercruiser (496cid) 8.1L Horizon motors with only 440 original hours!!
- V-Drives, props are perfect.
This 38 performs extremely well and gets up on plane very easily. They use this same 8.1s to power much larger vessels. She has the power to spare! Runs perfectly and has absolutely no issues. I believe this to be one of the lowest-priced 2008 38s on the market from freshwater. I’ve found a few cheaper but those that have been salt/ sun beat and have 3 times the hours aren’t really comparable where resale value is concerned. I am open to certain trade-ins but no junk and please be realistic on your trade value expectations.
Indoor storage is available if need be. It will be very hard to find a nicer, newer Sea Ray this size for under 200k.