The cheapest of its kind on the market!
2004 Fountaine Pajot Belize 43 catamaran
Owner’s Version – 3 cabin layout
Freeport, Grand Bahama
With original mast included !!!
Alternatively a brand new mast, boom, front crossbeam, standing rigging, running rigging and LED mast lights can be installed in Florida for a discounted price.
Here is your chance to own a Fountaine Pajot Belize 43 for a fraction of the price. This yacht was damaged in Hurricane Dorian in Abaco, Bahamas and would be a great headstart for a hands on buyer in the market for a project catamaran. Plenty of value in this deal as similar model Fountaine Pajot sisterships are selling in the neighbourhood of USD$320,000.
Very well maintained by private owner,with lots of new items on board.
- Mast came down but is not broken.
- Boom and mainsail in good condition.
- Genoa damaged but repairable.
- Front crossbeam broken.
- Front crossbeam mount needs repair.
- Has a couple of minor fibreglass repairs to do and some gelcoat scratches.
- Starboard hull was flooded but cleaned up very well. This starboard hull needs some electrical work etc.
- Starboard side wet engine was serviced and started when salvaged, now runs well.
- Port side engine and generator in good running condition.
- Engines are Yanmar 3JH4E 40HP inboard diesel.
- Needs new engine wiring, battery bank, main battery switches and inverter.
- Port hull and saloon in very good condition.
- Steering good.
- Hulls good.
- Davits good.
- Trampoline good.
- Bimini damaged.
- Some rails on the port side damaged by mast.
- New watermaker in port hull.
- All new modern Raymarine electronics – inside and out – just needs new autopilot computer.
- Satellite internet or TV.
- Air conditioning.
- Ice maker.
- Was driven to its current location with its own engine and steering.
- Can be lived on immediately and motored away!
OWNER IS OPEN TO ALL OFFERS AND WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE DELIVERY.
BLUE OASIS was just successfully motored on its own bottom over a 3 day passage from Abaco, Bahamas – to Freeport in Grand Bahama island. It is currently hauled out of the water at Bradford Marine boatyard in Freeport, ready for your inspection!
Many more photos, videos and information available upon request.
A QUICK CASH DEAL MAY ENSURE A BETTER PRICE!
Get more details by WhatsApp (click on the WhatsApp icon on this page), or find more contact details from the profile icon on this page.