Услови & Услови
(First published 1st August 2020, updated and valid from 5th September 2020)
We cut this down from 12 orginal pages, so please read these condensed T&C’s for all our enjoyment and plesant use of the dreams.co services.
When using the dreamsails.co website you agree to these Terms & Услови. This is a legally binding contract for the use of the website. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms & Услови, please do not use the Website. The Website is owned and operated by Jejo Innovation Ltd (“dreamsails.co”).
In summary: this site is only for lawful advertisng of boat related items; copyright of photos and text remains with the user, but and person who provides their (rightfully owned) information to us, also gives us the right to begin to publish this information until shortly after this is retracted or the ad expires.
Website Visitors & Users agree:
- By continuing your visit on this website you become a User.
- To use this website only as a means to view and record boats and boat related items (производи, услуге, послови, својство) for sale, желео, размена, rent/ hire/ charter, or to be offered as gift.
- To permit dreamsails.co to further publish any publicly visible information provided by you.
- They have responsibility for checking the integrity of any Information shown on this website especially with awareness for their privacy, health, physical and financial safety.
- If dreamsails.co provides a free ad, we choose the promotions, locations, and timespan these are active.
- Not to violate any laws, rules or regulations (including intellectual property rights, including trademark, copyright, patent and trade secret rights).
- Not to post or share false or misleading, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, hateful, libellous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable, or embarrassing information.
- Not to post chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes, spam or other forms of advertisements or solicitations.
- Not to impersonate another person or organisation.
- Not to engage in any conduct that limits any other person from using or enjoying the website.
- Not to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity to obtain information, података, boat listings or other information by automated or bulk means.
- Not to alter, delete, interfere with or otherwise damage any portion of the website.
- Dreamsails.co is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that they send dreamsails.co for any purpose.
- Users of the Website should not rely upon opinions expressed on the website when making business, финансијски, personal or any other decisions.
- Not to hold dreamsails.co liable for any consequential damages.
- To re-confirm any important facts which are displayed on the website. (For example measurements are approximate. 4.5metres may not be exactly 14 feet 9.17 инча, и 14 feet 9 inches may not be exactly 4.496 metres.)
- To maintain the site as a media of benefit to connect boat advertisers with boat enquirers.
- To select and further publish the publicly visible information provided by users as a convenience.
- To generally validate a telephone number and email address of registered users.
- To delete, move or edit any postings that come to its attention that are considered by it unacceptable or inappropriate.
- To exclude and/ or prosecute any User who breaches these Terms & Услови.
Cancellation of services
We offer a 14-day cooling off period on all purchases subject to the following allowances. If advertising has already begun, we retain what’s necessary to cover costs ofservices provided up until you cancelled during the cooling off period. Where we have performed any uploads ourselfs e.g. bulk uploads, then there is usually no balance to refund. If a purchase is made, but no advertising has been active, we are happy to refund the entire payment if requested within the 14-days. Where part of a plan has become active e.g. a plan of 10 advertisements where 2 are active, the balance remaining is the amount left when the active advertisements at the price of the lower plan is taken from the price of the plan subscribed. Where an advertisement is active there is no balance for that advertisement even if there remains additional time for the advertisement; this is because almost all our costs are in placing ads. In such a case, the details of the active ad may be changed to advertise a different item. Failure in our service In the unlikely event that our website goes down, we will extend the expiry date of advertisements by one-whole-day for each whole-half-day as compensation. Trademarks
The names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, domain names and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on the website are trademarks of Jejo Innovation Ltd or their respective owners. You may not use any of the trademarks without obtaining the prior written authorisation of the respective owners.
The website provides links to other websites. dreamsails.co makes no representation or warranty as to the information, ownership or legality of any such linked websites.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
dreamsails and its parent company Jejo Innovation Ltd respect the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal of Information from this website under certain circumstances. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Jejo Innovation Ltd the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(с) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material e.g. the advertisement number or URL or advertisement title.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g., address, телефонски број и адреса е-поште).
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is unauthorised.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries, including notification of claims of infringement, please contact Jejo Innovation Ltd, by email to oc.sliasmaerd@nimda or by post to Dream Sails, Јејо Инноватион Лтд., 4тх кат 18 Ст. Цросс Ст., Лондон, Енгланд, ЕЦ1Н 8УН.